You’re in luck mama, we have a select number of factory or photoshoot samples and seconds of this style with very minor marks or flaws. These pieces do not have any construction faults but may have been slightly marked during transit/photoshoot, have a very small section of loose or rough stitching, or a pulled thread. They are completely wearable and have no holes, rips or any obvious damage.
- White | sky blue pinstripe 100% cotton poplin
- Stretch poplin maternity and nursing shirt dress with under-bust shirring
- Mother-of-pearl style snap closure fastenings through front for fuss-free nursing access
- Cuffed long sleeves with ties and matching snap closures
- Oversized, relaxed side seam pockets
- Curved, hi-lo hem with side vents
* FINAL SALE - NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE *
Prices inclusive of Australian GST.
Fast & Reliable Shipping
Delivery is FREE for all orders:
- $100 AUD and over Australia-wide
- $150 AUD and over to New Zealand
- $300 AUD and over for all International shipments
For any order below these amounts, the following shipping charges apply:
- Australia: $8.95 AUD (all orders $99 AUD and below)
- New Zealand: $15 AUD (all orders $149 AUD and below)
- Rest of World: $45 AUD (for all orders $299 and below)
International customers, please note you may incur customs duties and taxes levied by the country to which you have specified delivery of your order. These charges are your responsibility and not included in the sale price.
If for any reason you wish to return an item to us, we will happily refund your purchase in full (exclusive of any shipping costs, international duties and taxes levied) provided the goods are received unused and in a perfect saleable condition with all tags attached.
Goods must be returned to us within 14 days from the date of receipt to the address stated HERE. Sale items must be returned within 7 days from the date of receipt. Items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for return or exchange.
Goods are returned at your own expense. International duties and taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
The above Shipping & Returns Policy applies to Afterpay customers in the same way.